“Short Stay Met Expectations” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Detroit, Michigan
“Short Stay Met Expectations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Stayed here for one night as its location close to the airport suited my early departure the next morning. Beware that all car rental agencies at Albuquerque are off-airport and time needed to return car and take shuttle bus to terminal must be factored in. Jason at check-in was very professional and courteous (also offered to change my room if the need arose). Room was clean and smelt fresh. Did not use kitchenette amenities. Had a good rest but did notice cigarette butt marks in comforter. Bathroom sink has no space to place personal items so had to find space elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Airport, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Economy Albuquerque - Airport. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Socorro, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I will never, NEVER, stay here again. I showed up at checkin time and my room was not ready. That was actually OK with me since I had things I was planning on doing in town. When I did check in I noticed my shower was littered with someone else's hair. Then I got to the bed which I did not expect to be superberly comfortable but I did expect some level of comfort, NO just a rock to sleep on. Spend the extra $5 a night and stay at a better hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Airport, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Economy Albuquerque - Airport. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Bullhead City, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

We come to New Mexico for Medical reason at the VA. Room has everything we need to cook or just have coffee. Nice new flat screen television. Iron and Ironing board in the room. Bedding was clean and new. I just so please with this place. We have stood at other Extended Stay American and they are not as clean and updated. I Thank You

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side are quieter, we stood on the bottom corner and it was nice.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Airport, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

west virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

My flight was delayed, so I arrived late at night. The desk clerk was very nice and check-in was smooth. My room was small, but that was not a problem - after all, I had paid less than $60, inc taxes. It was equipped with fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, etc, but since I had to leave early the next morning those amenities were wasted on me. My main complaint was that the AC was off and the room hot when I arrived - and although I turned it up high, it wasn't very powerful and the room didn't really cool down till almost time to get up. So although the bed was reasonably comfortable, I did very little sleeping.

Just so you know, there is no shuttle to and from the airport, unlike most of the nearby airport hotels. I had to take a cab ($12 + tip) from the airport and then back in the morning to the car rental place at the airport.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Thank you so very much for your positive review about your stay at our hotel. It is rewarding to hear that our nightly Front Desk staff member was able to help you in an efficient and friendly way. As well, I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed seeing so many great amenities at your disposal as well as enjoyed the bed. I do apologize for the lack of AC in your room; I will have maintenance look into the issue immediately.

Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Very clean room for a phenomenal price. Room has an equipped kitchenette ( refrigerator, stove, coffee pot, plates, bowls, eating utensils, microwave ). Nice size room with an iron and ironing board,plus a new flat screen television. Hotel is relatively close to Airport and the University of New Mexico, yet it was extremely quiet. Very pleasant staff that ensured that all of our needs were met for the week. Great Place to stay for the price

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Airport, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Inexpensive clean and comfortable studio rooms in a great location. No road noise and close to University district and I25. Some second hand smoke from top floor smoking rooms.
Staff was friendly and responsive.

• Stayed July 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Airport, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. We are totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.

Please accept my apologies for the second hand smoke. We strive to provide clean and comfortable accommodations for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. Overall, it sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other brand locations.
Loveland, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

We rented two rooms here in April of 2012. It was a nice place to stay. Rooms were average size for American hotel rooms and had a small kitchen that was furnished with cooking and eating utensils. The room also had an iron and ironing board, mini-fridge, and a coffee pot. Shower had plenty of hot water and overall it was a great stay for us. No complaints at all.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Airport, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Economy Albuquerque - Airport. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Been to Extended Stay America - Albuquerque - Airport? Share your experiences!