Chose this hotel on-line based on my hope that it was close to the Balloon Fiesta park. It was perfect! We had many balloon operators staying at the hotel, so the hot breakfast was served from 4 AM during the Fiesta. Room was clean. A couple of minor issues with towels,etc. were rectified right away. We stayed for 6 days. The road the hotel is on (Pan American Frontage Rd. N) ran parallel to I-25. So even though I-25 was backed up, we were able to drive right to the exit for the Fiesta using the frontage and saved an enormous amount of traffic congestion. They gave us directions to a nearby laundromat and car wash and there were plenty of placed nearby to eat. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
My only comment (and perhaps I should have questioned it at the desk) is that there was no information in the room about TV channels, nearby businesses, ice machine, etc. I did ask for a TV channel sheet, which was brought to our room immediately, but it did not identify the channels by the network-only by the local call letters. Not very helpful when you are looking for ABC, CBS, etc.
Despite all the early morning activity during the Fiesta, the rooms and other guests were extremely quiet.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Inn Albuquerque Hotel
- Howard Johnson Express Inn Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Howard Johnson Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Howard Johnson
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.