In July 2007 we stayed one night at this Microtel. It worked as a one night stay. This was my second go around with this chain. My husband's first. The front desk staff was friendly, the room clean, breakfast as expected but not exceptional. The beds were hard and - my husband said he could feel the springs - I agreed. I cannot say it was something I would recommend except for inexpensive housing as one passes through the state. New Mexico in general has more expensive motels and this one was about $55. I don't know if I would go out of my way to stay again but for the price, I got what I expected.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Albuquerque West Hotel Albuquerque
- Microtel Inn And Suites Albuquerque West Hotel
- Microtel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Microtel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Inn and Suites Albuquerque West Experience all beautiful Albuquerque, New Mexico, has to offer when you stay at Microtel Inns & Suites Albuquerque West. Our pet-friendly hotel near Rio Grande Botanic Garden is conveniently located off Interstate 40.Start your morning off right with our free continental breakfast, then return to your room to look up local attractions using free high-speed Internet access. Suites as well as handicapped-accessible and non-smoking rooms are available. We provide free parking for cars and trucks of all sizes at our Albuquerque hotel. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS.If you enjoy nature, explore whimsical gardens at Rio Grande Botanic Garden, less than four miles from our hotel in Albuquerque. Take the kids to ABQ BioPark Zoo for a fun-filled day of close encounters with exotic and native animals. The New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science is full of fascinating exhibits that show the past of New Mexico as well as its future. If you are in town for the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, it held just 15 miles from our front door.DINING OPTIONS.Grab a slice at Dion’s restaurant or enjoy tasty seafood and authentic Mexican dishes at Marisco’s Altamar Restaurant. High Noon Restaurant & Saloon has an extensive menu that includes steaks, burgers and Tex-Mex dishes. For a quick bite, stop by McDonald’s or Subway, both less than a mile from our Albuquerque hotel. Denny’s and Johnny Rockets are also nearby. TRANSPORTATION SERVICES.Our Albuquerque hotel offers shuttle service to Albuquerque International Sunport. BUSINESS AND EVENT FACILITIES.We offer copy and fax services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.