I'll start off by saying that this was my first stay at a Staybridge property, so some points might be brand related and not hotel specific.
1) All rooms are suites and are a decent size, with a full size fridge/freezer, microwave, stove, etc. There are dishes, cutlery, pots and pans available in each room.
2) Shuttle - There is a free shuttle that you can reserve to take you into Albuquerque within a 2 mile radius. The shuttle was on time and the driver was friendly.
3) Fitness center - It's a very nice size, well equipped with free weights and machines, and best of all was empty every time I visted.
4) Staff - Everyone was quite friendly and helpful from FD to shuttle driver.
5) layout - The bathroom sink and vanity is outside the shower/toilet allowing 2 people to get ready at the same time. It's a nice touch.
1) Noise - The hotel walls are thin, and the doors are loud. I heard people talking in adjacent rooms and in the hall, and I heard every door slam. This hotel just wasn't built well. If you are a light sleeper, be aware.
2) Breakfast - They offer little bags to take breakfast to go, but almost nothing is in an actual package. Oatmeal, cereal, cut up fruits, and hot items are almost impossible to take to go. They did have fruits and yogurt cups, and the second day they have a few packaged danishes, but nothing special. The coffee was decent, and I'm particular about coffee.
1) The hotel is difficult to find, but its located in a hotel complex with a Hyatt Place, Holiday Inn, and 1-2 other hotels. You'll see the Hyatt Place sign easily as it's on a hill.
2) Bedding - This is not a negative, but if this is the new bedding, then it's a bit disappointing. The quilt felt a little scratchy and none of the covers were really anything other than unremarkable.
3) Towels - I was surprised at how worn and ragged some of the towels in the room. Similar to the bedding, it was unremarkable and usable.
I was coming from a TownePlace Suites ABQ which is a similar type hotel so many of my observations are contrasting the two hotels.