I'll start off by saying that this was my first stay at a Staybridge property, so some points might be brand related and not hotel specific.
1) All rooms are suites and are a decent size, with a full size fridge/freezer, microwave, stove, etc. There are dishes, cutlery, pots and pans available in each room.
2) Shuttle - There is a free shuttle that you can reserve to take you into Albuquerque within a 2 mile radius. The shuttle was on time and the driver was friendly.
3) Fitness center - It's a very nice size, well equipped with free weights and machines, and best of all was empty every time I visted.
4) Staff - Everyone was quite friendly and helpful from FD to shuttle driver.
5) layout - The bathroom sink and vanity is outside the shower/toilet allowing 2 people to get ready at the same time. It's a nice touch.
1) Noise - The hotel walls are thin, and the doors are loud. I heard people talking in adjacent rooms and in the hall, and I heard every door slam. This hotel just wasn't built well. If you are a light sleeper, be aware.
2) Breakfast - They offer little bags to take breakfast to go, but almost nothing is in an actual package. Oatmeal, cereal, cut up fruits, and hot items are almost impossible to take to go. They did have fruits and yogurt cups, and the second day they have a few packaged danishes, but nothing special. The coffee was decent, and I'm particular about coffee.
1) The hotel is difficult to find, but its located in a hotel complex with a Hyatt Place, Holiday Inn, and 1-2 other hotels. You'll see the Hyatt Place sign easily as it's on a hill.
2) Bedding - This is not a negative, but if this is the new bedding, then it's a bit disappointing. The quilt felt a little scratchy and none of the covers were really anything other than unremarkable.
3) Towels - I was surprised at how worn and ragged some of the towels in the room. Similar to the bedding, it was unremarkable and usable.
I was coming from a TownePlace Suites ABQ which is a similar type hotel so many of my observations are contrasting the two hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albuquerque Airport hotel offers ideal location near junction of major highways. Welcome to the Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport hotel, close to the junction of I-25 and I-40. Just a mile from the Albuquerque International Sunport Airport (ABQ), our hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to the airport and to any area attraction or business within a 3-mile radius of our accommodations. Located near downtown Albuquerque, our hotel is close to many attractions and activities. A few sights within 10 miles of our Albuquerque hotel include Old Town, the Albuquerque Biological Park, Journal Pavilion and Balloon Fiesta Park. Business travelers enjoy our extended stay Albuquerque hotel's location because of its proximity to area businesses, including Lockheed Martin, Kirtland Air Force Base, Sandia Labs, the University of New Mexico and the University of New Mexico Hospital. Our other convenient amenities for business travelers include complimentary high-speed Internet access, an on-site business center and flexible meeting space. Whether you're staying with us on leisure or business, you can appreciate our hotel's comfortable amenities, which are designed to make your visit memorable. Those cozy amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, a complimentary full breakfast buffet, putting green, home theater and on-site laundry services. Book your Albuquerque hotel room reservations now and enjoy excellent deals and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Albuquerque - Airport Hotel Albuquerque