Penny at the front desk was friendly and helpful...really appreciated her great attitude! I was on the elevator with one of the maintenance staff, Tyler, and he specifically took time to ask how my stay was and wish me a safe trip home! It says a lot about a hotel when all of the staff members you come in contact with are polite and considerate! Room was great, pool was great...wonderful experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town