Our family was passing through here and spent one night in mid July. The hotel is really clean and everything seems new. The room was nice and the beds were very comfortable. As mentioned in some of the other reviews, the Old Town area is not really within walking distance, but it is a very short drive.
The front desk help (I think her name was Penny) provided valuable input as we were trying to get something to eat very late the night of our arrival. She suggested that if we were going to order pizza, that we should go with Pizza 9. We did, and it was amazing!
Breakfast was good, an there was a lot of space in the dining area. Often times it seems like there is hardly room to move when assembling breakfast.
Overall we had a pleasant stay, and would certainly stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.