The service was great, always smiles and a pleasant greeting. Even tough it is not in walking distance of Old Town or other attractions, if you have a car its a perfect location. We enjoyed Old Town, the Botanical Gardens and Aquarium. Visited Sky City reservation, Sante Fe, Sandia resort, and the Tent Rocks. To me it was a centralized location to drive to all these attractions. If my wife are ever in town again we will stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque