At the halfway point headed home is Albuquerque, NM and a stay at the Holiday Inn in Old Town. Had a great stay, comfy beds and pet friendly. We had a late check-in and it was quick. Absolutely no issues the whole stay. I would definitely stay here again on our yearly trips to California. Excellent breakfast, fast on/off I-40 and courteous service. Parking is lit, but not necessarily close to the entrance. I guess the early bird gets the worm. Great showers and ammenities, soon after, this little piggy went to bed. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque