We stayed 4 nights for a wedding at the museum. We were with family and friends so there was a block of rooms set aside which worked out well. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The breakfast was the usual fare. The only complaint I have is the elevators smelled bad. Old Town was close by (driving) and theer is a Native Cultural Centr across the street.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.