We spent one night there going to the airport the next morning. Less than 10 moles from it and close the highway. We had a king suite, big enough. Comfy bed. We were in room 439. There was a weird smell coming from the bathtub and a loud ventilation coming from the bathroom, tough, you could not hear it from the room itself and from the bed. Breakfast is served from 6:30, wich is a good thing when having a morning flight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town