This is a great location and a very nice hotel. We had a great view of the mountains and the lights at night. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. The towels were very good quality and soft. I have no complains what so ever about our stay there. Breakfast was really good too. We always have scrambled eggs or a omelet and a cinnamon roll and/or fruit.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.