I think this is a great place to stay; it's right near the Cultural Center and across from a Travel Center and a Walgreen's! The staff are unbelievable; they found me one last room when the city was sold out and the computers were down! Traditional warm pool and wide variety breakfast.
A bit noisy, because this is a family hotel for sure! Pool is crowded with kids but its just a fun, fun place with friendly folks everywhere! Book ahead and don't let happy kids bother you. A bit worn with lots of traffic, but not to worry, still a good place to be. Pool area needs more attention regularly also due to kid behavior. Ask for rooms on mountain side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town