This is my second visit to this hotel and again it was a wonderful experioence.
Very friendly staff; I got excellent recommandations about restaurants (authentic Mexican).
No chance finding hem without their help!
Needed an adopter and received one for 24 hour use.
Close to the Old Town.
Nice rooms and good breakfast.
Good price as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town