From the friendly and efficient staff at the front desk to the check out process......a GREAT stay.
The room was fresh and clean....as was the carpeting. The room was large and the beds were very comfortable. The location is close to I40 which makes it easy to find and easy to get back on the road. The free breakfast was excellent other than problems with the automatic pancake maker. The pancakes were good once we got them, but a waffle maker might eliminate the headache for the gal in charge of the breakfast room. Highly recommended....and the price is very reasonable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town