We were very happy with the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Albuquerque. It was close to the attractions that we wanted to visit during our short stay that included Old Town, Zoo and Sandia Peak Tram (this was a little further to drive to but still easy access to interstates made it easy to get to). The room was clean (this means the most to me), quiet, and very nice employees. My only minor concern was with the fitness room which has an awesome view out full length windows but can be very hot in the afternoon when the sun is setting and there wasn't a fan to help circulate the air. After one time of using it in the afternoon, I switched and used the room in the morning when it was cooler. I would recommend this hotel for convenience, nice rooms and friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.