As soon as we walked in the ladies at the front desk jumped to help us. The hotel is gorgeous and very clean. We had access to the indoor pool from 8 am to 10 pm. Which is a big plus for my kids. The hotel even provided us with towels there in the pool room we didn't have to use ours.The rooms are so nice and elegant. We felt very comfortable and felt at home there. We will definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town