We stayed two nights at the Holiday Inn Express Old Town, and found it to be clean, comfortable, and quiet. The hotel is relatively new, and is conveniently located just off of I-40 at the 12th St. exit. Our room was on the second floor, at the end of a hallway and faced the highway; despite this, noise was not an issue. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. Check in was friendly and quick, and the desk associate even gave us directions to a viewing area for the annular eclipse occurring our first evening in town. The free breakfast is an added bonus. If you need a reasonable place to stay in Albuquerque, this hotel is an excellent choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town