This hotel is located right off of the 40 and a short drive to Old Town.
Our room was very large and looked brand new.
The free breakfast was standard, but they did have coffee mate creamers! Bonus.
Gym was small and had all the basic equipment. Tip: go to the gym early or late- it has a lot of floor to ceiling windows that heat it up when the sun hits it.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.