This is a great location across the street from the Pueblos Culture Center, ten minutes from the Petroglyphs National Park and old town ABQ. The front desk clerk was very helpful with directions and even printed Mapquest directions for us. The breakfast was decent as a typical H. I. Express usually is. Our room had a nice sized refrigerator with a freezer AND a wonderful view of the Sandia Mts. The reason it did not get a full 5 star rating is because the ice maker did not work on our floor or the next. During the NM hot summer months, that is one thing that should not be overlooked. I would recommend it on location alone.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Albuquerque Old Town
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Old Town district hotel is located off I-40. While staying with us you can visit the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center (within walking distance) and experience Native American cuisine, learn about our local pueblos and even see a traditional dance performance. Visit the Historic Old Town Plaza(approx 2 miles) to do some shopping, have some great food, and visit the many museums Albuquerque has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albuquerque Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.