“Oh No !” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Indian Pueblo Cultural Center

Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
2401 12th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104 (Near North Valley)
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 182 things to do in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Owner description: Owned and run by the 19 Indian Pueblos of New Mexico, this important center showcases the history of the Pueblo people through ancient artifacts, dance demonstrations and art exhibits.
Fort Worth, Texas
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Oh No !”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

For several years, this was my favorite dining spot in Albuquerque. I looked forward to each visit. The food was always very good, and the young enthusiastic native American servers and hostesses were friendly and efficient. Wow... I hope I hit them on a bad day, because things have really changed. I will admit that there was a huge patio party going on, so they were very busy. The nice fresh young hostesses hustling drinks on the patio had been replaced by ladies who dressed as if they belonged at Hooters. Service was very slow and inattentive at best. And my chili relleno was possibly the worst one I have ever tried to eat. It was actually charred and burned so badly the it could not be cut with a knife. And, they used to give a nice pour of wine in a very nice crystal glass.... gone away too. I guess my next trip to Albuquerque I will look at other suggestions on trip advisor and select a new favorite.

2 Thank Sid H

Oklahoma City
“Dancing and restaurant great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Be sure to eat in the restaurant and stay for some of the dancing. It's really good food and a great way to see demonstrations of dancing from different pueblos

Mesa, Arizona
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Loved the Native American Dancing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

My girls were excited to watch the Native American Dancers, but with this museum, we got so much more! So much history here and we loved walking through and learning about Native American history. At the end of our visit, we watched the dancing which was beautiful!! They also had individuals selling handmade jewelry, pottery, art, etc. We felt this was a nice touch and purchased beautiful necklaces for the girls and a marriage pot. I enjoyed hearing how the things were made and the girls said their new necklaces were special. My daughters enjoyed the visit so much! Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Food was great! The IPCC is a cultural haven of native American art, history and culture. I spent about two hours touring.

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Indian Pueblo Cultural Center”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Nice tourist attraction and not a tourist trap. Covers all the Pueblos in New Mexico and displays are wonderful to look at. Decently priced and nice gift shop. Tour at your leisure. Worth the stop as an addition to old town if you are spending any time in Albuquerque and Indian history is for you. Maybe it will be after seeing the Center

1 Thank Larry D