“Nice, but not great” 3 of 5 stars

Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 attraction reviews
“Nice, but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I didn't see anything other than the feathered friends that grabbed my attention. It was nice but not spctacular. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but whatever, that was not it!

Visited May 2012

Burke, Virginia
10 attraction reviews
“Rent one of the Pedal Boats!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

We're from here so we realize that a body of water the size of Tingley Beach is nothing to take for granted - unlike some of the out-of-town visitors who have been less-than-impressed with it. Just went with the family this past weekend and rented one of the 4-person pedal boats for one hour. Made some great memories for just $14 for the afternoon. (DON'T FORGET TO BRING A LOAF OF BREAD to feed the geese and babies who will come right up to your boat for a snack :)

Visited June 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
9 attraction reviews
“I'm from Minnesota”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

I'm originally from Minnesota and I don't mean this to sound stuck-up in any way however, compared to the lakes and parks we have there this was nothing special. BUT I will say it was nice to see water in this city!

Visited May 2012
new mexico
8 attraction reviews
“You call this clean ?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Don't be disappointed that they call this a beach. It's been cleaned up in recent years, many taxpayer's dollars went into it, but it's not really a beach to my eyes. Locals actually go fishing here, but you'll still need a fishing permit, even if you're just there for a couple of hours or there for a picnic. i wouldn't go out of my way to take out of town guests to this "beach."

Visited October 2011
Georgia
“Nice but needs to be cleaner”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

Needs to be cleaner for all the kids who visit with their families as we are more concerend about them getting sick from what they may encounter while running around