“Nice and clean, considerate management” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport

You added Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1400 Sunport Boulevard Southeast, Albuquerque, NM 87106   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #31 of 148 Hotels in Albuquerque
Lexington, United States
“Nice and clean, considerate management”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I enjoyed my 5 night stay at this hotel. The rooms, lobby and exercise room were all clean (meeting my expectations). The shuttle drivers are amazingly punctual and friendly- taking guests to and from various locations within a five mile radius!

After I returned, I received an email asking for my feedback. I did mention a small issue and the manager contacted me immediatelyl!

I have always been a fan of the Hyatt brand and will continue to be a loyal customer!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing downtown and/or the mountains
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Sebastopol, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Although not everything was perfect, I would definitely stay at this hotel again. The staff was so warm, friendly, and helpful and that makes such a difference. They responded quickly and effectively to our requests. Very convenient shuttle service to airport and nearby locations. Very nice room. My friend who travels a lot remarked on how comfortable the bed matress was, and I agreed. Clean room, with a nice sitting area, a big screen TV (which we never turned on), a great shower, a nice view out the window. A decent breakfast bar. All for a reasonable price. We did not notice any airport noise.

Room Tip: We had a nice view without asking. Not sure what other rooms looked out at, so you might want to ask...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Milwaukie, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We selected this property for airport proximity to catch an early morning flight. The room was spacious and well appointed. We weren't excited about the cafe menu, and asked the desk clerk for a recommendation. She asked what type of cuisine, and for our last night in New Mexico we wanted Mexican food.
Her referral to Cervantes was great, good food, easy to find thanks to her good directions, and a nice atmosphere.
Our only regret was we only had one night at this superior hotel.

Room Tip: We requested a high floor away from the elevator, got a very quiet room which we appreciated.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Lander, WY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Friendly staff, convenient to airport and rental car return, handy shuttle service (airport and within 5 mile radius), attractive, clean, nice breakfast buffet, 24 hour dining and cafe options, outdoor pool and small fitness center. The standard double beds might feel a little small for 2 large adults to share but the mattresses were comfortable, the bathroom was small but adequate, the fridge, coffee bar, seating area, tv and desk areas are roomy. I rented a car for 2 of the 3 days I was there since I needed to get around town for some water polo matches at UNM and I wanted to go old town and nob hill, but if you were in Albuquerque for a night, you wouldn't need a rental car because the hotel shuttle service is convenient and fast to many restaurants, even to the university area. Some people might be concerned about the safety of the area but the hotel is located in a secure and modern industrial park area, well lit and fenced. No restaurants within walking distance but the hotel has a 24 hr menu that was reasonably priced. I got a great rate on this room, 20% off for a 3 night stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We have probably stayed at the Hyatt Place at the Albuquerque Airport a half dozen times over the last few years and it is always pleasant. During this visit I was especially impressed by the friendliness of the staff and there were plenty of them around to help out. They were always right there to answer questions and help out as needed. The morning hot breakfast is excellent. Regardless of when you show up - whether first thing in the morning or nearing the end of the morning - there is always plenty to eat. The scrambled eggs (including scrambled eggs with sausage) and pancakes are always fresh and hot. A complete breakfast comparable to what you might find at many restaurants. The bed and pillows were excellent. The only negative - if one would call it that - is that the facility is getting a little older and may need some cosmetic upgrades, such a carpeting. Otherwise, always a delightful place to stay.

Room Tip: All Hyatt Place rooms are larger than you find at the average hotel and this is a very good reason f...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Eatonton, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I was in ABQ to run the Duke City Marathon and stayed at the Hyatt Place at the airport. It could not have been any better. They picked me up at the airport and took me to downtown to get my race package and took me to town for the race. This eliminated a rental car expense. The hotel was great and they put out the breakfast buffet early for the runners to enjoy before the race. My thanks to all at the hotel as it cut down on my costs. The staff was great and it is a wonderful property.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My trip was to visit my grandson and celebrate my 60th birthday in new mexico. I traveled with my daughter and granddaughter and our stay at the hotel was outstanding.We arrived late at night and the staff member was very nice (nate) in checking us in.Food and a play-pen/crib was immediately brought up upon request.
The access to the freeway and the airport and shuttle service was great.
The many choices of food at the free breakfast buffet was simply very good. Rooms were nice and clean and staff was very helpfull and polite.Thanks to all-Carlos,Nate,(young woman long blond hair)- jessica or samantha sorry if i got the name wrong.

Room Tip: rooms on the 4th floor were nice and quiet no problems at all.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport? Share your experiences!