“wonderful and quiet” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport

You added Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1400 Sunport Boulevard Southeast, Albuquerque, NM 87106   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #26 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Westcliffe, Colorado
“wonderful and quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I got an exceptional deal - I am a rewards member - spent 3 nights with daughter - 2 grandchildren (3 & 1) and a girlfriend - huge room with 2 doubles and a sleeper sofa - asked for early check-in and was in by noon 7-4-13. Clean - nice hot breakfast - housekeeping very nice - the staff bent over backwards to make sure we were happy...and we were.
some difficulty keeping door keys programmed, but replaced immediately.
Being on top of the airport, I expected some flight noise - there was NONE and our room faced the airport.
Only 2 drawbacks was no umbrellas at the pool - it was hot...pool water was cool though and clean. AND the toilet /tub area was small...we are not overly large people, but it was tight.

Room Tip: Close to Balloon festival (10 miles on US 25) and if you want to see fireworks it was close.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed here on the recommendation of a friend and were concerned after reading some of the TripAdvisor reviews. We were nicely surprised. Large room with king-sized bed we requested. Breakfast was excellent. The front desk staff (especially Andrew) were very helpful and accommodating. We stayed here a week during the 26th Flamenco Festival Internacional de Albuquerque. Trouble with the air conditioner? Fixed within the hour. Need an iron? Got it within minutes. Will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Amarillo, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

My wife and I have stayed here before when traveling to Albuquerque on business. We stayed here in June 2013 with our two children, ages 27 and 16. The rooms were nice and large and the staff was very helpful. We arrived late and left early the next day, so we didn't have the opportunity to use many of the services the hotel offers.

The location is excellent if you are flying out of the Albuquerque Airport. It only takes 5 minutes to get from the hotel lobby to the Southwest airlines departure gate at the airport.

Room Tip: I haven't stayed in a bad room yet. All of them are quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Farmington, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

A priceline bid with fantastic results! I would pay full price to stay here. The rooms are lovely, and the pool area was great. I liked the king room with divider and sofa - didn't even have to pull it out. The service was very accommodating. Unfortunately, the breakfast didn't match the rest of the hotel. Pancakes and breakfast sandwiches were tasty but dry. Other offerings were standard. But breakfast isn't why I choose a hotel.

Amarillo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Great stay! Huge room! Very comfortable bed and pillows. Staff was courteous and helpful. Clean rooms and nice touches. I'll definitely stay here again. Right next to the airport but never heard a plane.

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

The hotel is nicely appointed at first glance. In the morning I was about to shower and noticed how dirty the tub was. I wiped it out and tried to ignore it until the water reached my ankles. The tub wasn't draining. We asked maintenance to address the problem and came back an hour later. It drained a little faster, but no one cleaned the tub! It was disgusting! I asked the management to have housekeeping clean it, but no one ever came. In fact housekeeping didn't even make up our beds and we stayed two nights. They are good at apologizing and promising, but follow up, eh. My experience with Hyatt has usually been very positive. I can only attribute this to poor management.

• Stayed July 2012
HyattPlaceABQAirport, Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us at Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport. I apologize that your recent stay was anything less than satisfactory, and I regret that our staff was unable to meet your needs and expectations during your recent stay. Here at Hyatt Place we strive to go above and beyond for every guest, and I apologize again that we did not properly address your concerns during your stay. Please know that comments such as yours help us tailor our service on a day to day basis, and that we will be addressing this particular comment to determine what steps can be taken to ensure we are able to offer better service in the future. If you would like to go over your stay in more detail please feel free to call us and we would be happy to address your concerns with you, as well as offer any available compensation for your troubles.
Thank you again for staying with us. We hope you are willing to give us another chance to serve you in the future.
Kind Regards,
Chad A., Assistant General Manager
Arlington, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had a good, 3-night stay at the Hyatt Place near the Albuquerque airport. It is very easily accessible to Rt 25. The hotel itself had a very kind staff, was clean, quiet and modern.

I would definitely stay here again should I need a place to stay in Albuquerque.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport? Share your experiences!