“Very nice place to stay in Albuquerque.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport

You added Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1400 Sunport Boulevard Southeast, Albuquerque, NM 87106   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #29 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Clover, SC
“Very nice place to stay in Albuquerque.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

This was a very nice place. The room was spacious, the bed slept well and there was a big flat screen TV. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I also enjoyed using the kiosk for check-in. The business center was helpful since I needed to print my plane tickets. Overall I was very happy with my stay there. I will definetly stay there again the next time I'm in Albuquerque.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

The review title says it all. This hotel is wonderful, new, and very hip for business travelers. It has a nice coffee bar, that converts into a real bar at happy hour and a super breakfast included with your room. My room was huge and a suite. I don't think I asked for anything special so I'm thinking they are all suites. The staff was wonderful. A+ place.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Chicago
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

I like this hotel, and stayed having pre-paid via the internet. I was charged $180 extra for something. I rang the hotel and was told that it shouldn't have happened because I had paid in full via Expedia. I got most (the refund is $12 less than the original charge) of the money back due to my care in checking bank statements. The charge was interesting because it clearly didn't relate to my total stay, so who ever put the charge thru obviously had seen that I had pre-paid - raising the interesting question of what did they think they were charging the additional amount for? I asked this question to the woman in accounts and she couldn't say.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2011

I stayed five nights and it was a great place. The hotel was laid out nicely, the rooms are very large, good breakfast, and is easy to get around ABQ from the hotel. I don't know why others have said it was hard to get to. The best thing was the staff, they were very helpful and very friendly. I also liked the sandwiches they offered at dinner, they had other things, and they were a little bit pricey, but being able to just eat there was great. A definite thumbs up here!

Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
New York, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2011

We had early flights back home and decided to book a room the night before at the Hyatt right near the airport.

The hotel was surprisingly great! The service was friendly and helpful -- we spontaneously decided to go to a baseball game (Albuquerque Isotopes have a minor league team) and Chad at the front desk offered to have the hotel drive us to/from the game (about 10 minutes away) so we wouldn't have to park/think about navigating our way there!

Breakfast was included and was a nice plus. And, the value of the hotel couldn't be beat.

Definitely would recommend if you want a hotel near the airport.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

We got a really good rate for this very nice hotel. Very clean suite room. The hotel is a bit out of the way, although convenient to the airport and interstate. We found it easy to get to Old Town, various Albuquerque restaurants, mountains, etc. For the dollars, this was the best room we've gotten into. The only negative was the breakfast: never enough seating, out of various items, and area pretty messy each morning. But we will be very happy to return.

Room Tip: Go to the highest floors to get great views!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Northampton, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

First it took us half hour to find the hotel even though we could see it from the road to the airport. Then, they gave us a room next to the elevator, we could not sleep half of the night because of the constant noise. The worse thing was that the hotel was not even full and told the clerk when we checked in that we did not want noise.
when you book with Hyatt you expect a certain standard this was extremely disappointing. There was not really a restaurant, they only could offer cafeteria food. The small bar where we grabbed a salad was quite depressing.
We are very disappointed with Hyatts.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport? Share your experiences!