“We'd eat here again” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
“We'd eat here again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

A little bit of a language barrier but good food and good prices.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chester, Virginia
“Amazing Dishes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

Such a wonderful restaurant! I was very shocked the first time I went, was not expecting the varieties of food they serve. I thou just your regular Mexican food. i can actual say they serve real steak meat on burritos etc. not grounded meat with no taste.

Visited January 2012
Ft. Hood
“A little off the beaten track”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

A little off the beaten track, but worth the slight detour. The decor is very cool and the food is not typical texmex but more Latin American in flavor.

Visited January 2012
Petersburg, Virginia
“Wonderful Latin Cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

Betto's is a quiet and enjoyable find in Petersburg. During the winter months, business is kinda slow, so you can have your pick of seating. In the spring and summer, lots of people come to eat here especially at night. There is a nice outside dining area as well. Everything I have had here is tasty. The waitstaff is courteous. The chips and salsa or bean dip is excellent! I hope they eventually bring the salsa and karaoke back on the weekends. That would make it my favorite spot again. The prices are reasonable and they aim to please. Give it a try.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Don't judge a book by its cover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

Upset I did not try this place sooner. The fact that its building and parking lot are not lit up at night kept me away, but once I tried it I realized how much I missed out.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere