We stayed here on our way down to Myrtle Beach. We didn't have a reservation and checked in close to 9pm. The front desk gentleman was extremely kind, and accommodating. Our room was lovely and clean. At check out he knew we would be rushed and unable to stay for breakfast so he provided us with pre made breakfast to go bags! He also gave my son a bag of gummy bears for the road. Would definitely stay here again!!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Petersburg - Ft. Lee Hotel
- Hampton Inn Petersburg - Ft. Lee Hotel Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Petersburg
- Petersburg Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the quiet outskirts of town, Hampton Inn Petersburg-Ft. Lee is located 6 miles south of Petersburg, conveniently positioned within easy access to I-95, I-85, and 295. We are within minutes of the historical downtown district! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Petersburg - Ft. Lee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.