We arrived at this hotel for Thanksgiving and immediately upon checking in and bringing in our belongings we accessed the hotel the side entrance, there was a smell in the hallway, but we kept going thought the room would be better so we proceeded to the room when we got in the beds were small and the room had a not so good odor, but what took the cake is the 2 large roaches we saw staring right at us,they didnt even run from us, we knew it was time to check out. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Petersburg Hotel
- Comfort Inn Petersburg Hotel Petersburg
- Petersburg Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Inn, a Petersburg hotel minutes from Virginia State University. Perfectly located off Interstate 95, the Comfort Inn® hotel is just 10 miles from Virginia State University and 15 miles from Virginia Motorsports Park. This Petersburg hotel is less than 13 miles from the National Museum of the Civil War Soldier and Pamplin Historical Park, recognized as one of America's premier historical attractions and one of the most innovative Civil War history parks in the country. The famous Petersburg National Battlefield is also nearby. Several specialty shops, restaurants and cocktail lounges are in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Petersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.