“Great Place Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Brownsville
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Place Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is a very nice place to stay if you are traveling to Brownsville or South Padre Island this is the place to stay ,My room was like a 1 bedroom apartmeant along with all the amenities loved it .Had an on site guest laundry that had plenty of washers and dryers and it was very clean and Free...The work out room was also very nice good equiptmeant. The only draw back is it will take you a minute or two to find this place but once you do you will not regret it.It is behind a strip mall however that is a good thing lots of places to shop and eat whatever you want is only a stones throw away.It was 89 degrees here and the airconditioning in the room worked GREAT.(almost to good)This is defiantly the place I'm going to stay when I come back for work the staff was very helpful and friendly like home away from home... The free breakfast here is a plus very good the hot food is hot and the cold food is cold lots of choices to choose from.

Room Tip: I was on the 4th floor that faced the front very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
2900StaybridgeSuites, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Brownsville, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
We here at the Staybridge Suites are humbled by your kind words and very much greatful that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. All of the staff works diligently in their designated departments to maintain a high upkeep in our property which we take much pride in. Once again we thank you very much for taking time to compliment our property and look foward to seeing you on your next trip down.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Amsterdam, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

I have traveled to Brownsville for years and have always liked the Staybridge. Great staff and comfortable rooms. I highly recommend!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
wtijerina, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Brownsville, responded to this review, February 28, 2012
We appreciate your loyalty and kind words! We look foward to seeing you on your next visit to Brownsville.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

Great hotel, great staff, they treat you like family.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

I have been traveling for 10 years and have stayed at hundreds of hotels, this one was by far the friendliest, most comfortable hotel I ever stayed in. It was as close to being home as you could get. The staff and management went out of their way to make us comfortable and make our stay the best it could be. Monica and the staff made my year there fly by. While staying there I broke my foot (not at the hotel) and the staff were excellent. Did my laundry, moved me to a handicapped room on the first floor, made sure I had breakfast, dinner, anything I needed I didn't even have to ask, they anticipated my needs and took care of me.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Commerce, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

The hotel was great. I was there on business for 6 months. The staff knew me as well as other guest by name, made sure everything was ok. Great amenities breakfast, the laundry room, very nice work out room. I really enjoyed the dinners we had there and movie night (we provided our own movies, Staybridge provided us with the dvd player). Monica and her staff made me feel very welcomed. When my assignment ended I did not want to leave.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Brownsville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

Staff was very friendly and accomadating, I did not have a single problem staying here and I stayed for a total of 3 months

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Monterrey, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

Went for a weekend, got a good deal. My main purpose of the trip was biz, but stayed til monday for a shopping spree. It has the best location compared to all other hotels. 5 mins to work at central blvd. 30 seconds to Mall and best stand-alone stores. 30 mins from Mercedes' outlets.

Rooms/suites surpassed spectations. Got a king bed with pool view. Suite has everything from kitchen, appliances, and glassware to tvs, dvd player and on-demand movies and sitcoms. Bathroom includes hair drier, iron, etc.

Great service, all friendly staff. Breakfast buffet is fairly good, but limited. Sometimes you'll find cookies at the reception. Lobby has a flat screen and business center is well equipped. Pool has bbq area. You'll find a fitness room and basketball court, too.

Although staff told us that our rate didn't include cleaning the room sat and sun, housekeeping did show up.

Denise at front desk is the best!

• Stayed June 2011

Been to Staybridge Suites Brownsville? Share your experiences!