“Amazing location, amazing people, amazing service, a must go!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1 activities in Brownsville
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: OUR MISSION :Take a step back in time when you visit The Carriage House Day Spa where we're committed to providing service to all our clients with the utmost care for your health at all times. We are dedicated to using the best quality sanitation and disinfection available because your well being is important to us. This is all provided for you in our historic destination location. We'll make that next step you take a very pleasant and safe one.OUR CLIENTS:Whether are clients are our regulars or if they are coming in for the first time, we hope to build a lasting relationship with everyone that comes in to The Carriage House Day Spa. A day of beauty at the Carriage House Day Spa is a joy forever.
“Amazing location, amazing people, amazing service, a must go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing, as soon as you walk in you're automatically relaxed! The people are so sweet and friendly. I went to go do my hair and I absolutely loved it! they also offer a bunch of other services, so I can't wait to go back!

Visited February 2013

Brownsville, Texas
7 attraction reviews
“Relaxing Spa, Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had an awesome massage this weekend as part of my Mother's Day gift. I carry a lot of stress in my shoulders and I'm a runner, so this was what I needed to feel normal again. Go early, have a glass of wine and enjoy the environment!

Visited May 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Greatest Little Gem in Brownsville!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I came in for a haircut with Connie and I love it! My hair is much more manageable and easier to style and with her suggestions on what products i should be using, my hair is defiantly healthier! (even if it had only been a couple of days!) I absolutely love the atmosphere! Once you walk through the little courtyard, you feel like you're in the countryside of Vermont. I love that the spa and salon are separated. I will defiantly be returning for a haircut and for other services!

Visited April 2013
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

The spa is a very relaxing and beautiful. I've been going there for years and wouldn't change a thing. Teri, Rosie and Ashley are the best!!!

Visited April 2013
Brownsville, Texas
“Great Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I've always heard great reviews on The Carriage House Day Spa and was in need of a deep tissue massage. The service was outstanding and the enviornment of the Spa made me feel as if I wasn't even in Brownsville. The staff was very friendly and made me feel right at home. My deep tissue massage was everything I expected and more. I will definitely be going back to this Spa for future massages! Great business and would recommend this place to everyone.

Visited August 2012