“Would definitely stay again” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Brownsville
Austin, Texas
“Would definitely stay again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2010

Great staff great room. Speedy check inn. Restaurant in same parking lot "great location". Everything was great except hot breakfast to many people I'm line for 1 waffle maker. Eggs and sausage very low quality. Tasted like previously frozen. All in all guest room was great.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Kingsville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

I only visit Brownsville on business, and I have stayed at several other hotels in Brownsville, but this hotel is by far the best! From the begining of the stay the front desk staff (Yesenia) and ( Mike) always greet us with a smile.The rooms are always clean, and the rest of the staff is great, they have never hesitated to go out of their way to make our stay pleasurable. (Large rooms, large bathrooms large TV, and very dark, once the curtains are closed,(great for sleeping in) Thanks to all at the Comfort Suites in Brownsville, Tx. See you soon.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2010

We were in the Valley for Work/& Leisure and our family was quite comfy here! The Front Desk, Housekeeping, everyone we encountered always had a Smile! Always Greeted us! After Reading the Reviews it wasnt hard to make a decision, and sure enough! Most' comfortable Beds!!...Big Rooms! Flat Screen was Awesome and very nice big bathroom! There was even a Sofasleeper which we didnt need but made it more homey with kids! Fridge/Micro top it and Free PC/Interent in the Lobby! Its near everything and Minutes away from South Padre Island! Sunrise Mall is a Hop away! Swimming Pool was great to for kids! Not Very Big but Good enough! Did I mention the Free breakfast and very often Free Dinner Buffet/and Drinks! Dont Pass this one up!...the only complaint I could have but I didnt let it trouble me, was that it can be a bit noisey' but turn up the AC and takes care of the noise which is from people in room above walking hard, or in hallway passing by! All the the Good stuff out weight's that thou!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2010

This was my third trip to Brownsville and my third time at this hotel. The staff is always considerate, yet efficient and the rooms are just wonderful. The decor is up-to-date, the flat screen tv gets a million channels, and the beds are super cozy and comfortable. I'd highly recommend it to anyone visiting Brownsville.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Chicago,Ill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2010

The room was spacious. My husband loved the flat screen t.v. in our room and the fact that we had a crazy amount of channels to choose from. It was also very clean and mky two kids and I loved the 4 pillows on each bed which were amazing to sleep on. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious and the pool was clean. All in all it was a great place to stay for the week. There were no complaints. There were no shortages of affordable places to eat as well. We will definitely be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
San Antonio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2009

Stayed 2 nights on business, usually stay at Holiday Inn Express, the one in town had no electricity (storm or something earlier) my co-worker and I left and found the Comfort Suites off the expressway decided to try it, and let me tell you it was great! Staff greeted us with a smile, David (like he knew us) checked us in quickly, got a courtsey call to make sure my room was fine, (they have the ac thermostat on wall, dont use the window unit buttons, it resets and turns off) but once i got instructions, room was good. Breakfast was typical waffles, scrambled eggs, etc. Beds were great and clean, clean, clean....they have wired dsl which for me was great, sometimes hotels with wireless is slow, not this internet it was FAST. But I believe they have wireless also. I will definetly be back.

Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
virgilmj77
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2009

I must say I am very picky about where i stay. I want great expectations at a bargin. I stayed with my wife to visit my family we live in San antonio, TX. At comfort suites I checked in right away, the room was spacious, with mini barrier from living area to sleeping area king bed, i slept gooood. My wife loved how we had like 8 pillows on our bed and we never asked for more thats the way it came. microwave fridge iron all the goodies, and in the morning eggs bacon, waffles. Cool thing was i have a Golds Gym member ship and its right across the street, and in the same parking lot there is Roadhouse steak house mmm good. We r like 2 minute drive to mall, sushi bar cool night life around the corner, bestbuy, beach SOuth padre 30 minutes away
I liked it ,
Murphy Jeffries

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Suites Brownsville? Share your experiences!