“Great Value!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 27 Hotels in Brownsville
Dallas, Texas
“Great Value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

This was our family's first time visiting South Padre. The price of the room for a double queen was fantastic. The room was always cold, which was a blessing with the heat. Everyone was very friendly. They did provide us with free WiFi. The pool was over chlorinated, but we prefer over verses none at all. We paid for a big room & got it. That was important to us. We were ok without a huge breakfast or mints on our pillows.

I did have a concern about the broken lock on the side door. Made me a bit nervous with us being on the first floor with 2 kids. But all in all, our stay was well worth the money. If we were to visit South Padre in the future, we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
rubenreyes, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, September 30, 2011
I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay I hope to see you again soon

Victor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
brownsville, tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

I recently stayed a Americas Best Value Inn and it was a night of peace and harmony. The prices are reasonable, rooms are spacey, and service is great. I plan on going to this hotel as long as my stays are as they were when I came here early this month. Great job to Americas Best Value Inn.......Gito gets my thumbs up for speaking perfect spanish.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Abilene, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2010

Worst Value of any Inn I have ever been charged for. I will never stay here ever again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
rubenreyes, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, May 26, 2011
I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your stay; I have recently taken over the property, and have made some great changes. I hope that you come back and give me the opportunity to show you the true meaning of quality accommodations and great guest service.

Nashville,TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2009

I stayed here on my way visiting South Padre, Great Value. Looks like this hotel is worth lot more than the value. I like the small kitchen and breakfast. There are lot of guests in the hotel that speaks for itself. I will stay again. Not a pet friendly hotel.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay I hope to see you visit us again soon

Longmont, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2006

I recently stayed in this place for a couple of nights. Everything was prety good. The room was clean. The AC worked very well. Cleaning service was pretty neat. @ 79.99 for 2 queen beds, the rate was pretty cool too. Pretty good deal for the price. I would definitely go back here...

• Stayed December 2006, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!