Hotel was some what busy but very attentive to our needs (extra towels, etc) throughout our 3 day stay. It was also great to have a fridge and micro in room.
We dined in the Galleria Restaurant which had a great breakfast buffet for only $5.75 and it was open till 10 so when we got back from the beach we ate in the restaurant again.
We also went to Club Ruchi and they has live entertainment like 3 days in a row and different bands each day. Great international music.
Hope to return again this summer.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn-Brownsville Hotel Brownsville
- Holiday Inn-Brownsville Hotel
- Holiday Inn Brownsville
- Brownsville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Old World charm and pampering service at the Holiday Inn, your 'Home away from Home' in Brownsville, the only full service hotel in the area. We are located on the border and by the Gulf of Mexico & South Padre Island, close to shopping and other attractions. Our Galleria Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and offers room service. Lounge in our new 'Club Ruchi' for some cocktails or relax in one of our two beautiful pools surrounded by lush landscaping. For a meeting or event, we offer 6,500 square feet of spacious meeting space complete with full banquet and catering services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn-Brownsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.