This is a good beach hotel. It is right on the beach so you can walk out and the beach is right there--very convenient. The beach there is good and kept very clean. I have stayed there 4 times with family on vacation and we keep going back because we have always enjoyed it and its so convenient. They have a fairly good pool and hot tub with an outside bar. Rooms are good. This time we stayed in a master suite which is a little pricey, but VERY nice and roomy. The service was really quick--had to ask for extra bedding and TV remote and service showed up within a couple of minutes. They rent cabana unbrellas on the beach there and have buggies you can rent if you like that. They also have a reasonable resturant for breakfast or a quick lunch if you don't want to drive for a meal.
The beds are fine and everything was working in good order so were are again happy customers, and will probably go back again.
Some things are showing some wear, but they have done a lot of work in last 2 years and I think keeping it up ok. No complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort in Corpus Christi, Texas is North Padre Island s only full service hotel located directly on the Gulf of Mexico.Hand painted murals liven the inside and summer weekend entertainment livens the outside at our Sand Bar. Seasonal children s activities, an outdoor playground, and indoor game room create a perfect family beach vacation. Two large outdoor swimming pools overlook the natural beauty of the ocean and there are many direct beach access points. Both corporate and leisure guests will appreciate the meeting and banquet facilities. Every guestroom has a microwave and mini-fridge and many offer an ocean view and a balcony. The Beachside Grill and Lounge complete this perfect hotel package!Golf and tennis are less than 1 mile from the hotel. The USS Lex Aircraft Museum and the Texas State Aquarium are 22 miles away.Downtown Corpus Christi provides night life fun, fishing and sightseeing boats and bicycle rentals. Sports enthusiasts can watch a baseball or football game at Whataburger Field, a hockey game at American Bank Center, or Texas A & M Islander basketball. Fish from Bob Hall pier, kayak around Packery Channel, surf at J. P. Luby Park, boat around Bird Island, or walk the many birding trails in the Coastal Bend. Book your hotel reservation with us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Corpus Christi - N. Padre Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Corpus Christi - n. Padre Island Hotel Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Holiday Inn