This is our second stay at this hotel. The first time was horrible, they were remodeling so we decided to give them a second chance. The lobby and bar areas were nice but the rest of the hotel had a musty smell. Our room was not very clean and we found several mystery hairs in our room including one in the rooms coffee cup. We got the room at a discount rate because we were with a wedding but the usual rate seems very high for the experience.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Corpus Christi - Emerald Beach Hotel Corpus Christi
- Holiday Inn Corpus Christi - Emerald Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect blend of casual relaxation and business convenience, with the most unique hotel location in downtown Corpus Christi. Just minutes from downtown businesses, you can enjoy fresh sea air and sand between your toes as you walk the beach behind our hotel. Our spacious bay front rooms, with fantastic views of the bay and marina, featuring free high-speed Internet connection will allow you to relax and conduct business. Enjoy a hearty breakfast in our dining room or room service on your balcony, or maybe a cocktail at our beach side bar. Just a ten minute drive or open air trolley ride gets you to area attractions, such as Texas State Aquarium or the USS Lexington Museum. After work we will provide transportation to downtown restaurants and entertainment. When its time to leave we will take you to the airport as well. Try Holiday Inn Emerald Beach once and we are sure you will return every time you visit Corpus Christi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Emerald Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.