This place is a total rip off people please listen to the reviews and stay away.I stayed at this hotel august the 10 for my Fiance Birthday and we went with 5 other couples and the room rate i had on my reservation confirmation was not the price i was charged on check in the confirmation was for 155$ with tax included when i arrived at the hotel they charged me 220$ a night and when i tried speaking to the mgr on duty i showed her my confirmation and she said she doesn't care what the confirmation says im here and the rate is 220$ so i cxl the second night and when the rest of my party tried to cxl as well she said she will have to charge them penalty's since so many of us are canceling leaving the hotel in a bind.Second after that horrible service we come back to the room after my fiances birthday party we had down the street at the water street oyster bar and we get back in our room and its 84 Degrees in our room. The A/C was not working I called the front desk and informed them of the situation and they apologized and said the maintenance man would not return till 7am the current time when I called was 12pm So we sweated it out till 7am when i walked downstairs and talked to the mgr on duty and informed him of everthing that happen i even showed him my fiance DL to show that this was her birthday weekend and its been ruined by holiday inn and all he had to say was i can comp you 20$ for the inconvenience and if i was ready to checkout because there were people waiting on rooms! i could not believe the way this hotel operates and the management is worthless. So again people there are lots and Lots of better choices then this HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Hotel please stay elsewhere i wish i would of listen to all the bad reviews I read.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect blend of casual relaxation and business convenience, with the most unique hotel location in downtown Corpus Christi. Just minutes from downtown businesses, you can enjoy fresh sea air and sand between your toes as you walk the beach behind our hotel. Our spacious bay front rooms, with fantastic views of the bay and marina, featuring free high-speed Internet connection will allow you to relax and conduct business. Enjoy a hearty breakfast in our dining room or room service on your balcony, or maybe a cocktail at our beach side bar. Just a ten minute drive or open air trolley ride gets you to area attractions, such as Texas State Aquarium or the USS Lexington Museum. After work we will provide transportation to downtown restaurants and entertainment. When its time to leave we will take you to the airport as well. Try Emerald Beach once and we are sure you will return every time you visit Corpus Christi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Emerald Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Corpus Christi - Emerald Beach Hotel Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Holiday Inn