Stayed here one night on a trip to Corpus Christi with my spouse and grandson. This hotel is in the process of remodeling so there was some construction; however, it did not bother us..
Enjoyed the room - very clean - comfortable bed. Large flat screen televisions in both rooms. Our grandson slept on the hide a bed and had his own "cartoon" tv. Bathroom was a bit small with just a shower but it was fine.
The evening drinks and snacks are a plus - they were very busy and there was a line, but that is to be expected.
Breakfast was good. We ate dinner at the hotel. Good quesadillias and patty melt!!
Glad we tried this hotel. Will be back on future trips to Corpus Christi!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Embassy Suites Hotel is located in Corpus Christi's southside shopping district and restaurant corridor, and is just a short drive to local beaches, attractions, downtown area and airport. All guest suites and public space has been completely updated with beautifully rich decor, and include great amenities that are most welcoming to leisure and business travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Otel, Fareportal , Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Corpus Christi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.