“Pleasantly Surprised!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6717 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78412   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #9 of 83 hotels in Corpus Christi
San Antonio, Texas
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Last minute trip to Corpus & found the best rate at the Garden Inn. This was my first stay & I was very surprised at how nice & clean the hotel & room was & the staff was extremely helpful & kind. My only 2 negative comments were that there was no Disney or Nickelodeon channels (only Cartoon Network) & the breakfast was very over-priced & the service poor. I would most definitely stay here again as it was one of nicest places I have ever stayed in Corpus/Port A/Rockport area. It was a straight-shot to the National Shore & very easy to find.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our wonderful hotel. I am happy to hear all of the positive comments about our hotel and staff. The entire staff at the Hilton Garden Inn is committed to excellence in our service and product, and we constantly strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction 100% of the time. If I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at your convenience. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Corpus Christi.

227 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Austin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stayed here because of it's relatively close location to Port Aransas/beaches and shopping during a family vacation. The check-in/check-out process was quick and the hotel personnel were very friendly. The room we stayed in was nice, clean, and very comfortable. I would stay here again and would definitely recommend it.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I've stayed here about 3 times and keep coming back for the clean and newish property, but the service has been stepped up and is first class. All the staff says hello to you and greet you, and everyone has been friendly, chatty and accommodating. I called the front desk this morning because the in-room coffee had only decaf. He said they were busy but he would get someone up to my room with a packet of regular coffee asap. After 5 minutes he called me back and apologized for the delay (wow!) and asked if he could get me a fresh cup of coffee while I waited for the gal to bring up the packets. He delivered it himself. Little things like this are what make this hotel great.

The rooms are clean and it's still pretty new. There are some minor things with the hotel not as shining new as it was, and I was told that the AAA rate no longer gets the free breakfast. However all this is minor. It's clean, it's comfy, and the great staff are fantastic. There is a brand new Hyatt Place next door likely giving them some competition, but I'd still return here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

DEER PARK, TX, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

i stay at the hotel mim of once a month for the past 3 years. nothing seems to change. the hotel staff is great and some of the ladies know who you are when you walk in. food stays about the same average. i like to watch t.v. at night and the choices are not the best.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

SEGUIN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Everything was so clean! Staff was wonderful. Had a great lobby and restaurant facility, even though we did not use the restaurant. Will not hesitate to stay there again, but will be joining Hilton Honors to get a little bit better room rate.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

San Antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We are repeat guests at the Hilton Garden Inn in Corpus Christi over the last four years and find all aspects of our stays excellent--hotel lobby, pool, internet service, and room accommodations are all very good--helpful front desk and housekeeping staff regardless of time of day. Strongly recommend--among best prices for the quality in Corpus Christi!!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Checked in for a night with my husband and kids. I don't know of its just the location or what but a bit pricey at $200 + dollars. Our kids shared the pull out sofa bed which is probably a full. The king size bed was a comfortable memory foam. Was disappointed that a cook to order breakfast wasn't included in the already price considering the amount of our stay. Good location though and excellent staff up front. Will come back.

• Stayed August 2013

Barbara L. Israel

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi? Share your experiences!