“WILL stay here again!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Austin, Texas
“WILL stay here again!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

EXTREMELY CLEAN! The beds are comfortable. I like to be Warner do I always bring an extra blanket because they don't have comforters.
Very convenient and great customer service! There are several in the area. This one is central and says Airport on the location.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The staff is what really impressed me about this place. They were friendly and accommodating. The only complaint I had was that my suite was supposed to come with a sofabed, and it did not. The staff, however, made sure to adjust my bill to compensate me for this. I liked the location of the hotel; it is on SPID which is the main highway running through Corpus which made it convenient to the bayfront as well as many restaurants, stores, and the mall. The fitness center was nice, the pool was clean, and there was lemonade and cookies in the lobby which was a nice touch. The free breakfast was good. There was a large selection, including Texas sized (and shaped) waffles, cereal, yougurt, fresh fruit, eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, bagels&cream cheese, OJ, apple juice, milk, toast, muffins, and pastries. Overall I had a good experience and will more than likely stay here again when in Corpus.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had 2 rooms for 1 night. Our room was nice and quiet but the room our other traveler had across the hall was very noisy due to the freeway - ask for a room on the non-highway side of the building. Room was clean and nice but nothing out of the ordinary.
The breakfast was okay - not as much variety as some hotels offer.
Shortly after 9:00am we had housekeeping knocking at our door, ready to clean. When we were leaving we saw housekeeping knock and then unlock the door to a room and walk in on a man. Perhaps their method of keeping track of who has checked out needs a little tweaking.
Location is great - about 15 minutes across the bridge to North Padre Island and close to a lot of restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the building since the front faces the freeway and is noisy.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel about 60 days in the last year. no issues ever. the breakfast is great and the staff is very friendly. The pool area is always clean and very nice. if you are looking for the best in Corpus Christi, this is it!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

2/6/2013 First when i checked in the room smelled like a cigarettes so when I asked to get another room the staff she was very rude. It was a bother that she had to type again but i did not want to be accused of smoking when its a smoke free hotel. On the 7th at 8am I asked for a receipt because I may checkout instead of staying another night. The front desk never told me what time I had to check out. When I finished with my staff meeting I called at 315 to cancel room with nelly she said that I would be charge for the room because of not checking out at 3pm. I asked for manager but he was to busy to talk so she called me back at 320 and the manager said that since I was 15 minutes late I had to pay for the day. I work in the field and could not believe that they would not wave it because no signs, in writing or staff ever told me this. I will def make sure to pass the word to fellow Co workers to go stay at Hawthorn. Before I forget Internet was done my first night which is very important since I was here for a business

• Stayed February 2013
Richmond, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Nice decor, clean, comfy bed. New place and friendly staff. The towels were soft, good water pressure. Breakfast was fresh and good variety. Nice location near restaurants and theatre. Good value for the money. Quiet, nice workout area and business center. Just a nice place where the employees care and it shows.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Airport? Share your experiences!