as cheap as the rooms are? what do you expect? a 5 star hotel? I think not! BUT this is hotel is on a perfect location, has washers and driers, a pool, and basic cable. the ac works good and quick. it is kind of loud but what hotel A/C isn't? Ive stayed twice ,once in the biggest suite (b/c it was the only room left.. front desk manager gave it to me as a discount as well. $70 a night). the second time I stayed a a reg queen size bedroom with my bf for I believe the regular rate of I forgot the price.. it was clean both times.. no weird smells.. everything worked fine.. except the bathroom door lock didn't work the second time I stayed.. but who cares. the décor is a little outdated , floral gold and burgandy.... but no hotel décor really looks nice nowadays anyway..
they give complimentary breakfast (danishes, orange juice, coffee, cereal.. woo hoo *sarcastic*) which is better than nothing.. for the price of the hotel, its great. its not rundown.. its in a nice area.. right across the beach (walking distance)..
so unless youre expecting something fancy smancy , this hotel is great. its just a place to sleep and shower and relax. quiet. cheap. good location. bottom line. yes I would recommend and stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- Budget Hotel
- Budget Hotel Corpus Christi
- Budget Inn Corpus Christi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Budget Inn is located right across the street from the Bay with beautiful views of the water and the rooms all feature free high speed internet, coffee makers, microfridges, and the views of the water. Come visit the Budget Inn and enjoy a free breakfast while taking in the view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Budget Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.