“Just a short drive to N. Padre Island” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi-N Padre Isl.

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi-N Padre Isl. to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi-N Padre Isl.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   14430 S Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78148 (Formerly Ashton Corpus Christi - Padre Island)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #20 of 82 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Just a short drive to N. Padre Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We stayed at this particular Hampton Inn twice on our recent Texas trip. The gentleman at the front desk had a great suggestion for a reasonably priced seafood restaurant. The hotel was clean and quiet. When we lost my husband's ring, the woman at the desk was good enough to open the room a few days later and help me look for it. Then when I was hundreds of miles away I realized I had left my tablet charger plugged in. On our return trip, they had it saved in a drawer for me. I'm so grateful as the charger is unique and the tablet although only 1 1/2 years old, is no longer manufactured. I thank them so much for putting this aside for me.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
hamptoncrppi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi-N Padre Isl., responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your experience at our hotel.

I am pleased to hear that you found our hotel room very clean and comfortable and the staff very friendly and helpful

Deborah
361-949-9777

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Round Rock, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

We booked this hotel since they had an indoor pool for our daughter to swim. The staff was very nice. The hot breakfast was good and the room was nice and clean. It's close to the beach and several shops. We normally stay at the beach but would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Dear M Ginger:

We are very satisfied to know that you enjoyed your stay here at Hampton Inn, Corpus Christi / Padre Island. We would love to continue to be your host hotel your futhure stay in padre Island, Texas. Feel free to contact us to make future reservations for you anytime during the day or evening. We look forward to having you at our hotel in the future. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for staying with us.

Deborah
Hampton Inn / CRP / Padre Island
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

1st Class service I am here on business and treated like a queen. I will always stay with Hampton / Hilton brands. The staff knows customer service and breakfast is great everyday.
I am just giving credit were its due.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Waco, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

My wife and I booked a room in this hotel pursuant to a business trip to the area. We thought that we could count on a Hampton facility. Unfortunately, upon entering the room, there was the scent of either an insecticide or industrial cleaner. it was not overwhelming, but it was a bit of a bother. The following morning, the breakfast, which featured, among other items, coffee, eggs, sausage, and French toast, was lukewarm to cold. The temperature of the food posed a danger. Items should be served hot. Also, who wants lukewarm coffee in the morning? The hotel seemed to have only a few guests. We asked if we could leave our items in the room until the following afternoon. The answer was "no".

I would not recommend this hotel. It could have been, with an ounce of effort, a first-class experience, but instead was a disappointing one.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has not been recently "sprayed" with cleaner or insecticide and a room...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Chesterfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I have stayed at many Hampton Inn's as I travel extensively with my current job. This hotel is convenient, clean, comfortable and quiet each time I have stayed at this location. The staff is always courteous and extremely willing to please. Will stay here each time I return to Corpus Christi.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Every employee I came in contact with was extremely friendly and helpful. Quick drive to beach access, good food options nearby, nice fitness center, and the room was very clean & comfortable. I love the beds & pillows. More quiet area, but close enough to what I needed. Good rate too.

• Stayed October 2013
Portland, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Overall the hotel has a nice location to the beach at Padre Island, close to other attractions in the area. The hotel has a friendly and courteous staff but he condition / preparation of the room was not up to the cleanliness standards that one would expect from the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi-N Padre Isl.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi-N Padre Isl.

Address: 14430 S Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78148 (Formerly Ashton Corpus Christi - Padre Island)
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Corpus Christi
Ranked #20 of 82 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi-N Padre Isl. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, LaQuinta, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi-N Padre Isl. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Padre Island Hotel Corpus Christi
Corpus Christi Hampton Inn
Hampton Inn Padre Island

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi-N Padre Isl., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.