“Lots of opportunities” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Lots of opportunities”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

This place has a lot of potential as its got a fantastic location, with huge bay windows and balconies facing the gulf! I was disappointed in the food quality for the price. Food was okay, but not delicious. I do not believe there is a customer focus as hostess was not friendly. Waiter did not understand menu, but did try hard to please. I also noticed restrooms were not clean which worried me about kitchen cleanliness.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Burkburnett, Texas, United States
“Wasnt impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was my first time there. Took forever to get drinks, took forever to get food. Ordered a drink just to get the shark for my kid and the waiter dropped it on the way to the table. I asked him to find it or bring me another one and he said ok. Then just totally blew me off the rest of the time. Thank goodness I got someone to bring one cause I had 1 kid out of 4 sitting there sad without a shark. Service wasnt that great but food was pretty good.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Round Rock, Texas
“Below Par...Bad customer Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

The waitress was neglectful. We had to ask for utensils. The clams where under cooked as they where still sealed shut. The portions where very small for the kiddos vs. other Joe's Crab Shacks we have eaten at.

Cypress, Texas
“Good food at a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

So Joe's isn't exactly fine dining, but there is something for everyone. My little boy wanted a milkshake, my husband wanted crab, and I wanted mussels and scallops. Jose's was the only place we found that we could all have what we wanted. I enjoyed the paella, my husband enjoyed his pot o' crab, and my son loved his Oreo milkshake. Mission accomplished!

Dallas, Texas
“Had so much fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Sailed in and parked along side the restaurant and had some appetizers and beer! Great way to cap off a day of sailing!