“Comfortable and roomy” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Midland, Texas
“Comfortable and roomy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here over Thanksgiving holidays. We've booked here several times in the past as well. I can say, the hotel and grounds have always been clean and orderly, with a good breakfast and friendly staff. Pet friendly is a plus for us as well.
The big change noted this time is that the bed seemed much more comfortable than in the past - must have replaced mattresses? Very restful nights!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Dusty1125,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. Your feedback is very important, so we can always improve the guest experience. We do appreciate your business and are delighted to be your “home away from home” while in Corpus Christi. Thank you for your continued patronage of our property. I am thrilled to hear about all the positive experiences you have had with us. Being pet friendly is important, in that we really want you to have the feeling of home. We do have great beds with excellent mattresses’. Thank you for noticing. I am glad you had a pleasant night stay. Your overall satisfaction is our number one priority. Thank you for staying with us, Dusty1125, and we look forward to serving you again on your return trip to the area.

Aaron Bedik

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Austin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Staff was friendly and efficient, accommodations were clean, comfortable and well appointed. Breakfast was good. My only complaints would be the location, one has to pull into the parking lot of an IHOP and wander around a little bit to find their way to the hotel, the entryway and signage is lacking and it is located right by a mixmaster and can be a little noisy from the traffic. We solved this by running the fan on the havc unit on continuous and that helped to drown it out.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Stephanie D,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. Your feedback is very important, so we can always improve the guest experience. We do appreciate your business and are delighted to be your “home away from home” while in Corpus Christi. I am pleased to hear about all the positive aspects of your stay. We always strive to be the cleanest, safest, and friendliest hotel. Your overall satisfaction is our number one priority. I apologize that the location is not ideal and I wish that the entrance was easier to navigate. I do however appreciate the honest feedback and for sharing with everyone on how you fixed the problem. Thank you for staying with us, Stephanie D, and we look forward to serving you again on your return trip to the area.

Everywhere
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Staff failed to meet very low expectations. Very nice and positive but failed to follow through every time. Statyed in 2 different rooms. Both were below standards. Unknown stains every where, rust on the metal door jams. Bedding and bed are about 10 years past needing replacement. Food stains on the light switch in the kitchen. Microwave did not work. Over all a dirty place. Will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear 1111smith,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. I am pleased to hear from your comments that the staff was very nice and positive. I do, however, sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issues that you experienced while staying with us. We should have been more detailed in the cleanliness of the room. I assure you we are committed to delivering the highest quality of guest service and cleanliness to each and every guest. I am disappointed that we were unable to meet your expectations. We hope that each guest is completely satisfied during their stay. I understand the moving multiple times during a stay can be frustrating as well as in room appliances not working. I would have not been pleased either. I am happy to report that we are in the process of getting new bedding which should arrive shortly. I hope that next time you are in Corpus Christi you will give us another opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Hilton.

Please feel free to reach me by email crphw.gm@hilton.com if I can be of further assistance.

Warm regards,

Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

This hotel consistently meets my expectations. First and foremost, it is always clean and very quiet. The breakfasts and evening receptions are always great. The only difficulty navigating the driving entrance. You have to be very careful or you will miss it. Otherwise, no complaints from me. I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Dear gogreen101,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. We appreciate your business and are delighted to be your “home away from home” while in Corpus Christi. I am proud to hear how we meet your expectations during each of your stays with us. We strive to provide an outstanding guest experience. Friendly faces, clean, safe and a well maintained hotel. I am glad to hear the breakfast and reception are to your liking. I understand that it’s frustrating how the entrance can be hard to navigate. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Hilton. Thank you again, gogren101, and we look forward to your return to our hotel.

Corpus Christi TX, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

One of the most pleasurable stays I have had with this chain. I have stayed at others before, but this one out did the others tenfold. The rooms were spacious and clean and housekeeping was amazingly detailed. I will definitely stay here again on the next go around

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Jorge G,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. We appreciate your business and are delighted to be your “home away from home” while in Corpus Christi. I was so thrilled to hear about how wonderful your stay was. We are flattered by your comments that this was one of the best stays you have had within our chain. Our goal is to ensure each guest stay is perfect. I am so happy that you rated our staff and housekeeping as excellent, Jorge. You have acknowledged their hard work and dedication to execute outstanding customer service. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay.

Pflugerville, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I was told that you can reserve a one bedroom suite but that does not mean you'll get one. When you protest that they have given you a single room you are offered a smoking room that smells so bad that you cannot even stay for the planned amount of time because you feel sick from the smell. The furniture is in deplorable condition as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Cheryl T,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. We are committed to ensuring your stay with us is a perfect. I am disheartened that we failed to fulfill that commitment to you. Your overall satisfaction is our number one priority. I understand how upsetting it can be to not have the room type you reserved. This is not the service we strive to provide.

It was an unfortunate situation that you did not receive a non-smoking room as requested. It is not the norm for something like this to happen. We were at maximum occupancy and unfortunately that was our last room. It was all that was available. We would have been happy to fulfill your request but unfortunately at the time we could not. For that I apologize. I am truly sorry that you felt sick and had to check out early. That is very disappointing. We hope that each stay is comfortable for every guest. I am sorry that you felt the furniture was in deplorable condition. I will survey the furniture in the room you occupied and bring it to standard. I assure you that we do everything we can to keep all items clean and in good condition. We strive to run a clean, safe and well maintained hotel.

I do understand how frustrating issues such as these can be when you stay at a hotel that does not meet your expectations. Again your satisfaction is our number one priority. I hope that next time you are in Corpus Christi you will give us another opportunity to serve you. I would be grateful to get another chance to earn your business.

Warm regards,

san antonio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Would recommend and will use again. The kitchenette is a very nice feature! Beds really comfortable. Staff friendly,hotel very clean, Breakfast was good and plenty. Pool was well maintained. Wish we would have stayed longer.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodCC, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Steven H,

Thank you for taking the time to complete feedback on your stay with us. We do appreciate your business and are delighted to be your “home away from home” while in Corpus Christi. I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay. It sounds like we met all your expectations and more. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. We truly appreciate when previous guests can enlighten future guests on their experience. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return visit to our hotel.

Aaron Bedik

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Corpus Christi? Share your experiences!