“Rockport local” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #339 of 605 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American
“Rockport local”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

My wife and I stopped on a Saturday afternoon around 2 pm ordered boneless wings as a appetizer. The wings came out and were cold, send them back and they must have microwaved them because they were hard as a rock. The kitchen manager came out to ask us what the problem was and we explained it, he took them off the bill and made us a fresh batch of wings and they were great. Our dinners were good no complaints. I would go back again the waiter was great.

Anaheim, California
“Peaoples, Applebees, Hyatt Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

We ate at all 3 places including the restaurant at the hyatt. everything was just great. Great location next to the Hyatt hotel.

Visited August 2014
“First and last time I go!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

My cousin and I went because we were very hungry and had just gotten out of a baseball game.
Let me just put it this way. The beer was the best thing they had and they weren't even that cold. We got some the smallest baby back that they could find. Not only that but they were over cooked, extremely dry and burnt to some extent. The sides were bad as well. Dry mashed potatoes and soggy rice... I will never recommend this place. Highly disappointed...

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Derby, United Kingdom
“Not good.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

This was my first visit to an Applebee's restaurant and most definitely my last. The staff were friendly and efficient and I have no bad word to say about them, but the food was just poor. The salt was so overpowering I would not have know what I was eating if I hadn't of ordered it. Great staff, rubbish food.

Visited August 2013
kferrell1
“Not great but not unedible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stopped in Sunday at 11:30 AM, only because the other place we wanted to go wasn't open yet. We had recently tried this place in NM and it was great, but thid location isn't worth wasting time on.

Not many people were in the restaurant. 2 other families were waiting to be seated. The hostess was nice but she couldn't seat people and it took us 15 mins for a table with no one in the restaurant.

Finally got our table and sat down. Menu is bigger here than other Applebee's, but confusing because the sides aren't listed on the menu nor are their drinks.

Salads are 99 cents as a sub charge to a meal. It is s large salad including, cucumber, cheese, bacon and tomatoes. Had chicken fried steak and it was not fresh- more like a frozen patty warmed up. Their gravy has a strange sweetness to it. Kids had french bread pizza that shriveled up to resemble a bagle bite.
Took a long while to get our food, drink refills were few and far between. Just not worth the money.