“I luv this place and have been a returning customer since my first stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina

You added Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   707 N Shoreline Blvd, Corpus Christi, TX 78401 (Formerly Omni Corpus Christi Hotel Marina Tower)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #34 of 82 Hotels in Corpus Christi
“I luv this place and have been a returning customer since my first stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

This place is awesome! *friendly service
*awesome bar
*Indoor pool and gym
*great view

Been coming here for over 5 yrs now even when it was named Omni and they always have given me great customer service even before/after the name change

I recommend speaking wit a gal named Amanda R. She works at the front desk

• Stayed June 2013
Michael C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Ricky Barr: Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and your continued loyalty to our hotel. While the name on the outside of the building may have changed the great customer service has not. With the renovation that is occurring our hotel will match the great customer service making us the “go to” hotel in Corpus. Thank you for recognizing Amanda R at the front desk, she is one of many customer service champions we have on staff. We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Corpus.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Houston, Texas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed here with friends just after spring break. The hotel was tired, we used room service twice and twice we were ignored.
The staff were very apologetic and I got the impression there may have been a problem with a member of staff so we left it at that.
We were collecting loyalty points and I promised myself I and my wife would not go back, but I see it is being remodelled, so despite the dingy stained room that put me off I may well give the hotel another go!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Michael C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Callum W: Thank you for letting us know about your stay earlier in the year. I apologize that your experience was not up to our usual high standards. You were staying at the hotel right after the conversion from an Omni to the Holiday Inn and were still working out the kinks. I do not feel your stay was a true representation of our service. As you point out we are currently undergoing a renovation that will make us one the best hotels in Corpus and I extend to you a personal invitation to return and see the improvements that are taking place and experience our quality service. As mentioned in previous reviews (after your stay over spring break) service is our number one priority. Thanks again and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Downtown Marina.
Bloomington, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I was concerned about some of the reviews but this is a top notch hotel! I loved the view from my room. The bed and linens were great. I loved the in room coffee and the breakfast buffet. We walked to restaurants! It is a great location! I hope to go back someday!

• Stayed June 2013
Michael C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Dear Sharibaer: Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself so much while staying with us and that you got to enjoy the wonderful views of the Bay and Marina as well as our wonderful breakfast buffet. With our location in the heart of downtown Corpus Christi everything is an easy walk including bars, restaurants and attractions. We look forward to welcoming you back when your return to the area.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The hotel is in the process of being remodeled.
Pool with Pool Bar, great location and views.
I did not eat there because there were plenty of restaraunts within a close walk.
I would consider it somewhere between 3 &4 stars until the remodel is complete.

Also you have to pay $10/day to park, I hate paying to park at the hotel I am staying at!!
The fitness room has machines and free weights, above average.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Michael C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Mark c: Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Holiday Inn Downtown Marina, we appreciate it. As you mentioned we are currently undergoing a renovation and we hope it will be completed by the end of the year as we do not want to disturb our guests. We are glad you got to enjoy all the great amenities we offer here and look forward to your return visit.
california
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The location was great , the view was beautiful. The breakfast was to expensive for what you got for the money , but luckly Dennys is not to far off of hwy 37. room was nice, pool was great. only wish spa was working, under repairs. very friendly staff. easy walk to the bayfront. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: The breakfast was not free and expensive. For 9.99 you got a juice, choice of meat, 2 eggs your way...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Michael C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear califfroggy: Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Downtown Marina, we appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the fantastic views across the bay and marina and that you got the opportunity to enjoy our wonderful indoor/outdoor pool area. The spa is currently down and will be removed to be replaced with a great deck area with table games and deck chairs. Due to our location a lot of our guests take advantage of the easy stroll along the bay front. Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.
Freer, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed at this holiday inn this past weekend, i must say everything was nice about it. The bar, pool, rooms were awesome, but the a/c was so horrible i woke up with my hair drenched with sweat!!! I wouldnt recommend i night of stay for anyone there. I felt like asking for my money back!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Michael C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Ricky S: Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Downtown Marina Corpus Christi. Please accept my deepest apologizes for the lack of air conditioning. I want you to know the problem has been resolved. I am disappointed that this issue left you with a bad impression of the hotel considering the rest of your stay was very enjoyable and you were able to enjoy all the wonderful amenities we offer. Please contact me as I would like to discuss the issue with you further.
nb tx
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Got a great deal on priceline. Had i paid full asking price I would have felt ripped off. Had to cdall for a bar of soap. Air conditioner smelled moldy and dripped. Barely cooled no mini fridge really????! And we were by the elevator could hear it all night. Definite, refurb needed.

• Stayed May 2013
Michael C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear confirmedrealist: Thank for your taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Downtown Marina. I am sorry that your stay was not up to our normal high standards. As a full service Holiday Inn with a restaurant, Coastline Bistro we do not currently offer fridges in all our rooms however we have plenty for those who request it and our staff will happily deliver it to your room. Due to the humidity some of the air conditioners have condensation and we monitor them so that guests are not put into those rooms. Again please accept my deepest apologizes and your comments will be shared with the staff to help us improve our service and maintenance schedule. You will be happy to know that the hotel is undergoing a total renovation and will be the best product downtown Corpus Has to offer once complete.

Been to Holiday Inn Corpus Christi Downtown Marina? Share your experiences!