“Quiet and comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 81 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Houston, Texas
“Quiet and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I stayed overnight here for a recent business trip. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Breakfast was convenient with many options. The hotel is not located in the heart of tourist attractions, but the Corpus Christi seawall is an easy 10-15 minute drive down I-37.

We used a conference room and we were nicely accommodated. Beverages were refreshed in the conference room during a break time. When the housekeeping staff started using their vacuum outside the door of our conference room, the management was quick to have them stop and wait until a more appropriate time to finish vacuuming. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Pflugerville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We had a great stay, good breakfast, and i would recommend this to anyone. It is a little far from the beach but it was comfortable and clean. We did not know it was so far away from the beach but other than that it was a great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Alpharetta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The facility and staff are fine, but unless you need to be in Calallen (we did) stay south of the refineries. Driving done to Corpus can be a hike. Hotel is close to HEB (supermarket) and lots of restaurants.

Dallas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

My family and I stayed here for a few days and had a great time. Hotel was clean, rooms were cool, pool area was clean, breakfast was good and hot each morning and beds were super comfy. Would definitely recommend.

McAllen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I traveled to Corpus Christi to host a family reunion. Given that it was the Fourth of July weekend, most hotel rates were extremely high. We found this venue to be more reasonable. We booked three rooms for two nights. When I arrived, my truck was completely packed with party props and supplies. I needed to unload the truck until the next morning so I asked the staff members for a storage area downstairs. They were super willing to let me borrow a downstairs meeting room that was not being used so that I wouldn't have to lug everything up and downstairs several times. All staff members were very friendly and helpful. The hotel itself was very clean. Breakfast was very good each morning. The indoor pool was very convenient. There are several fast food restaurants nearby if not willing to drive into the downtown area for food. The day after check-out my father realized he left four shirts hanging in a closet. I called the hotel and they quickly problem-solved and FedEx'ed these to my home. I truly enjoyed my stay. I would book here again.

Room Tip: Rooms with two beds are a little tight in space.
Katy, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

This is the place to stay if you want superior service and clean accommodations. The location is close to the airport and good restaurants nearby. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Nice indoor pool and work out room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Saint Robert
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The room was very small. For three people with two queen beds there was absolutely no room to move around. I don't know how families with "kids" could stay in a regular room. It was however, very quiet except for when the a/c turned on and off but I'm a light sleeper. Breakfast was decent, good selection. The pool area was too warm though, enclosed with not enough ventilation.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37? Share your experiences!