“Average hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Houston, United States
“Average hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is an average hotel. Stayed here due to location, and being a Hilton Honors member. Hotel was clean, but it is s mixed smoking hotel. Was unlucky to have been staying on the same floor as a few chain smokers that filled the entire floor with smoke. If this were 1950 I would not have thought twice about it. Room was clean, but had a musty smell about it. Smelled like the carped had been wet at one time and possibly had grown some mildew.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Meagan G, Manager at Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear Matthew K,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments and concerns regarding our Hampton Inn- Corpus Christi Northwest I-37. I apologize for the smoke smell in the hallway, but we are happy to say that we are now a 100% non-smoking hotel. We hope in the near future that you give our property another chance to go above and beyond your expectations.

Meagan G.
Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Corpus Christy, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I reserved a non smoking room .When I arrived I was told only a smoking room was left. I was also told if I went to another hotel, I would still be charged for the room. No effort was made to even apologize for having to stay in a room that stank of smoke.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

claudia g, Manager at Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear Thomas S:

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at our Hampton Inn Northwest. I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay.

We always appreciate the feedback we receive from out guests. It will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for.

We hope you give us another chance the next time you are in our area

Leander, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Recommend this Hampton for business travelers...Convenient to the oil patch and downtown Corpus...Clean, comfortable...Courteous staff...Hot breakfast on cold morning in January...Internet access was fast and reliable...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

claudia g, General Manager at Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Dear Herb M,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our Hampton Inn Northwest. We always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests. It will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am happy we were able to provide you with clean and comfortable accommodations.

We look forward to provide you with the same service the next time you are in our area.

Victoria, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I only stay at Hampton Inn because I know what I am going to get. This hotel has service as a goal and wants to satisfy the guests. The hotel was clean and the staff was attentive. I have stayed here before and will stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

claudia g, General Manager at Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear Robert K:

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at our Hampton Inn Northwest. We always appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests. It will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am happy we provided you with good service and a clean room.

We look forward to your next visit the next time you are in our area.

Houston, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I stayed at this hotel 2 nights. The rate I was quoted on the phone changed (went up), the room and hotel are dated and not very clean, the AC did not work, the breakfast was poor and missing many items.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

claudia g, General Manager at Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Mike S:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am sorry that this was not a great experience for you. My hope is that you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

The hotel was impressive. The lobby/breakfast area had a lounge with flat screen tv's and plenty of seating. The room itself was big, clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. They had an indoor pool that look very inviting. Unfortunately I didn't take swim wear to enjoy it. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

claudia g, General Manager at Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear Dustin W,

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay here at our Hampton Inn Northwest. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide you with great accommodations.

We look forward to your next visit.

San Antonio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Great friendly staff, great location, great breakfast, clean room and comfortable beds. Rooms are great size and bathroom is nice too. Great insulated walls to not hear neighbors in rooms next to you. Just a great all around place to stay for work or if you are taking the family out of town and need a night to crash.

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am extremely happy you enjoyed our "Perfect Mixed Lobby" and that our staff was friendly and helpful.

We look forward to your next visit.

Claudia Gamez

Been to Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37? Share your experiences!