“Good” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Lufkin, Texas
“Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Just like any Whataburger so nothing was out of the ordinary. The employees were polite though. It was close to the hotel room so that made it even better.

Visited July 2014

“Love Whataburger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Nothing better than a Whataburger #1. Always my favorite fast food place. The service was great! There are 2 drive thru lanes which makes it much faster and easier to get your order. The waitress was friendly.

Visited April 2014
Bend, Oregon
“Disappointed.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We arrived before the lunch crowd at 11:30am yet it took them forever to cook our meal. They also put tooooo much mustard on the hamburger. French fries were good,though.

Visited April 2014
Van Buren, Arkansas
“Whatamess!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

We stopped by for breakfast on our way home to Arkansas. We placed our order, had to repeat it twice before the girl understood what we said pulled up and had to wait 15 minutes behind the car in front of us before we got our food. As we pulled up we waited some more and then handed our food to us we paid and pulled away. I opened the bag to give my husband his biscuit it was correct so then I went to open mine, well it was wrong. We turned around to take it back I had ordered a bacon egg and cheese and they gave me sausage. Went back told them it was wrong the girl at the drive thru handed me what was suppose to be a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. So being the trusting person I am I went back out to my truck and started to head out well opened my biscuit and there was only bacon on there. Seriously....two screw ups in one order, I was very upset. I took it back in and asked what the deal was and the guy just looked all confused made me a new biscuit and then said "Here is an apple pie for all your trouble"....now I have to admit at least he tried but an apple pie doesn't make up for two trips back to your establishment and time wasted that I could have been headed home. So from here on out when we are traveling through, we will pass up this whatamess Whataburger....

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Simple order mixed up”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Stopped by this location on our way home after a day of shopping. Had to repeat the order for two drinks more than twice. When the order was brought out the delivery person repeated what we ordered. We paid and drove away from the window while my wife tasted her unsweetened tea. Wrong it was sweetened, not what we ordered. Pulled into a spot and went inside to exchange the tea. Spoke with a worker who went to the back, came back and mumbled something, and walked away.
I ended up dumping the drink, rinsing out the cup and getting unsweetened tea. The whole time no one came from the back to offer any help.

• Visited June 2013