“I like mediteranean food now!!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 361-857-0002
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 605 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Description: Kuzina provide south Texas a verity of food Also is all halal and kosher Lots of gluten free and vegan dishes Also it's BYOB
Edinburg, Texas
“I like mediteranean food now!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I finally found a mediteranean restaurant where the food was good. The salad was very tasty and the food was excellent! I was plesantly surprised that I liked so much of what we ordered. My previous experiences with mediteranean food have not been good, usually I just have some dry chicken with minimal flavor. But this was very different. Loved it! Oh and dessert (tiramisu) was very light and flavorful. Will definitely be coming back!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fort Worth, Texas
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This place was wonderful! The food was fantastic. I was so full after eating here, but seriously wished I could eat more. The portions are great, the service was okay, and the taste was fantastic!!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Texas
“Not what it used to be---AT ALL”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We used to eat here ALL the time under its previous ownership and LOVED it. The food was great and the service was spectacular and very friendly. We went once when it first changed owners and weren't happy. We gave it a while and decided to give it another try. We will definitely NOT be back. Service was lacking and at the end downright rude. We ordered the Chicken Shawarma platter which comes with choice of a salad and a drink. We had a young man take our order and we said we wanted the greek salad with our platter. He came back and quickly dropped off the salads and left. We noticed we were given fattoush salad instead of greek, so we waited for a minute, but no waiter returned so we took the plates to the front and stated we asked for greek not fattoush. They took the plates and said, "Oh, we forgot the cheese". No sorry, nothing, just threw cheese on and gave back. Food came out and it was good, but it isnt as good as it once was. THe seasonings and flavors are different, but no biggie. We finished and went to pay, the total seemed off and we asked why and they read back..2 Chicken Shawarma platters and 2 drinks. We said no, drink was included, he argued no it wasnt. I got a menu and pointed out where it stated that and all the young man did was rudely say, "It's fine. It's fine" but wanted us to pay the extra amount. Another amount came out at that time and we explained the problem to which he first replied it was an old menu and then it was a typo. We explained it STILL is in the menu and they need to honor what their menu says. They finally fixed the charges and he asked how are meal was and we said good but different that how it used to be. He arrogantly scoffed, "It's the SAME recipe." I replied, "No, the chicken shawarma used to be more yellow, not it is orange." Again he rudely scoffed, "We just changed the color." Right.....and tomorrow it's going to be blue or something? What a JERK. As a result, Kuzina will never see a dollar from us or anyone we know looking for Mediterranean food.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good Food - Must try the fattoush salad!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Really good food!

I love the shawarma chicken wrap! It is delicious with a great combination of vegetables, spices and chicken!

I love the fattoush salad!!!! It is one of the best salads I have ever had.

The managers/owners are extremely nice!

Also, I love the option of eating mediterranean food or other types of food such as italian food.

They have great spaghetti bolognese and it is made with only beef and no pork.

The only negative is that the hummus is portioned to small for the price.

I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, Texas
“Amazing falafel sandwich!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I've had my share of falafel sandwiches being a vegetarian for almost 14 years now and this is one of the best falafel sandwiches I've had! Very delicious! My boyfriend got the gyro sandwich and he said it is outstanding! Love it all!