“Great place to get a cheap, tasty lunch.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #288 of 598 restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: Mexican
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Great place to get a cheap, tasty lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

Always something on daily special. Food is consistent and always pretty tasty. I can only speak to lunch as that is the only time I have been there. Fast service even when busy. I would recommend trying the Garibaldi plate.

Visited August 2011

75% Recommend
Killeen, Texas -USA
“Best Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2010

My family went there every Sunday morning for breakfast. We usually had migas plates or huevos rancharos, both of which were always excellent. The liquaidos are wonderful, not too icy and full of fruit. My favorite meal was the green enchilladas, chicken, chesse, corn tortillas, and their special green sauce. oh yummy!
The service is great, though sometimes hard to understand due to the heavy Spanish accents some of the waitresses have, everyone is friendly and the place is always clean.
The inside is colorful and decorated with a soccar teams items. the jukebox plays tejano music, which the patrons pick out.
I love eating here, and anytime I'm in Corpus I go back, my family continues to go most Sunday mornings.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere