“Great Vietnamese Place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Houston, Texas
“Great Vietnamese Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is by far the best Vietnamese place in Corpus Christi.
The owner takes great pride in her food and making it authentic, but also affordable. Everything here is prepared with attention-to-detail and care, without corners being cut. The beef in the pho is sliced thin, the pork seared just right, the pho made from scratch and so much more.
It's not fancy or anything, but when you're looking for good Vietnamese food, you don't want the fancy place.
I can't recommend Cafe Saigon more if you're looking for good Vietnamese food.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

90% Recommend
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Quick Vietnamese fare!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We happened upon this little cafe tucked away in a shopping center because other larger restaurants were too packed. We went for lunch, so I'm not sure if the dinner procedure differs, but you just order at the cashier, pay, and they quickly bring your lunch out. I've eaten a lot of bun bowls in various restaurants, but this was the best one by far! I highly recommend you visit this little gem!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Can get very hot here but well worth it CC best Pho and spring rolls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Food and services is good here. never any issues the times, I have visited . great and best place to go . I love it so much here. when I check into hotel .first place I drive to for food. PHO is clean not greasy with strange bits. rice plates are awesome as well and reasonably priced with tip . just wished they turn on the AC.lol Loved they gave me room temp bottled water, when I requested it for my jasmine tea bag. never hassled me for using my own Tea bag . I just prefer the brand I use . Love it here!

Visited December 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas
“REGULARS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I go to Cafe Saigon at least 3 times a month for pho and Vietnamese sandwiches. It is a VERY CASUAL setting, but the food has been pretty consisitent.

Visited October 2012
USA
“Great taste!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I ordered Pho and my kids had a sandwich. Both were really good. I liked the soup that they use for Pho a lot. The price is really reasonable too. Also, they checked several times if we are doing ok. Great service for the order at the counter type restaurant, I think. Will definately go back!

• Visited September 2012